Special Rules for cats because cats rule!

Hi, this Twitch. My human went hiking in Palo Alto foothills. S

he an Rupert Hugh dribe and dribe and dribe and it all twisty and stuff and she say she almost throw up. LOL. Hairballs rule! She seem human, but she a cat. That why I like her so much. 

Anyway, she tooked some pictures for me and show them to me, here is one:


That's right. No goggies! Not only that, but cats are pacifically allowed. There even special rules on how you supposed to act around cats and it draw pictures too in case you no read as good as me. 

Lookie:



I makes it bigger and add my own stuffs to it. Here what you supposed to do. If you encounters a mountain pussy cat, you sposed to:



Haha, cats rule.

click here to visit our website, www.FurryOverlords.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete