More cats detecting cancer

Hi! I Twitch, here another cat that diagnose cancer an her human's life!!!!1


photo: Daily Mail UK

OMG, she is so beautiful! I'm in lub!!! She was just a little kitten, only 8 weeks old, an she would always lie on her human's right boob. Or was it left? i no can keep left and right straight, but this cat, she kept em straight and she always lie on the one that had cancer!!!!!

And the human was so smart, the human pay attention, and told doctor an her doctor was smart too (Mr. Kitten say, "What are the chances?"), anyway, they both smart and they check it out, and they caughted the cancer! It happen!

Here is picture of human and heroine cat!!!!


Photo: Daily Mail UK

I read about all this stuff in the Daily Mail. It's from England. That's in Europe.

Oh yeah, there's this dog, and he can like diagnose colorectal cancel with 98% accuracy. No wonder dogs always sniffing butts. LOL! They're like doctors. Butt sniffing doctors. OMG. I reads about this in NPR.

Huhuh, Mr. Kitten wroted an article about nuther cat who diagnosed cancer, but he all kinda grumpy and stuff. LOLZ. He acts like he no like our human, but he totally CRAZY about our human. He so funny.

We lucky our human no has nuthing wrong with her except sometime she stop breathing when she sleep, but always watch and I halp her twice. First time, I pat her check. Next time I pat all ober her face and use my claws a lil bit. Haha. No, seriously, she need to stop that stoopy stuff. I not fooling around.

Anyway. Now she use CPAP and wear dis thing and she no stop breathing no more. Mr Kitten call her stoopy for going sleep without her CPAP those two time and he kinda right, but we loves her anyway. I just gotta be careful to watch her. Is okay, I not that busy.

EDIT: Oh, check it out. Here a 17 year old girl who maded some kinda neural network that can like diagnose breast cancer 99.1% of time. Wow. The colorectal dog, Dr. Butt Doctor, he only 98%. Wow. She kinda smart. She did it for the Google science fair. Here link.

Here her picture.

photo: MSN

click here to visit our website, www.FurryOverlords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment