Essay by Mr. Kitten: Cats diagnose cancer

Cats were put into the world to disprove the dogma that all things were created to serve man.--Paul Gray



On the Affection vs. the Utility of a Cat
posted by Mr. Kitten


This cat diagnosed lung cancer
photo: Mike Drew, Sun Media
I am a serious cat.

Unlike Twitch, I no need show affections alla time. In fact, I don't has too much to do with our human. Usually, I just stare at her, judging her and finding her wanting. The only time I really need to be petted is when she is doing something that needs lotta concentration. Then I really, really, really need to be petted right now! OMG.

Now I tells you about Tiger, another rather undemonstrative cat. He didn't pay too much attention to his human. Here a quote:

"He's never had that much to do with me except to come over for a pet."

So he no pay much attention...except when human got lung cancer! Then Tiger  rub along the human's side so much that human, Lional Adams, told his doctor. The doctor, showing uncommon sense, ordered tests and they found Lional's lung cancer.  Here's a news story about dis hero cat.

Good doctor.

Anyway, as my human often says, "The purpose of a cat is to demonstrate that not all good things have a purpose."

However, this story shows that just because a cat isn't affectionate, doesn't mean he won't save your life someday.


Here's a post about cats with jobs.

Here's some nice quotes about cats.

click here to visit our website, www.FurryOverlords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment